Master the flow of your adhesives
Adhesives are used to connect surfaces. Usually, adhesives are applied as a liquid and harden subsequently. The curing process may occur due to temperature changes, by evaporation of solvents, humidity- or UV-light-induced chemical reactions, or just with time through the contact between adhesive and substrate.
Did you ever ask yourself how your adhesives quality control or R&D processes can benefit from rheology? From quality or process control at the production line-up to specific measurements in the development process of new products – register today and learn how Anton Paar rheometers and viscometers can help you accomplish your measuring tasks.
Covered topics include, amongst others, the following:
- Your epoxy resin is too thin or too thick for application
- A spray adhesive cannot be pumped or sprayed
- The sealant does not spread on the gluing surface
- The pot life of your adhesive is too short
- A resin is too thin for application at 40 °C
- The two-component adhesive hardens before application is finished
- Two connected parts detach after glue application as the curing process is too slow
- The shelf life of your adhesive is limited due to demixing
- The hotmelt detaches when the room temperature is too high
- You want to optimize the application of your UV- or humidity-curing adhesive
- The adhesive tape breaks off when stretched under load
- Powder raw material cannot be pumped
Vortragende: Dr. Christopher Giehl Anton Paar Germany GmbH
Jetzt freien Zugang erhalten!
Füllen Sie das folgende Formular aus, um freien Zugriff auf Tools und Inhalt mit beschränktem Zugang zu erhalten.