Technical Sales Representative for Material Characterization (f/m/x)
Anton Paar (Thailand) Ltd | Bangkok
In this position we are looking for a highly-motivated young sales person with experience in material characterization.
- Direct sales of Anton Paar laboratory equipment and services to customers.
- Effective management of existing customer accounts and the generation of new revenue through prospecting, lead/funnel follow-up and effective territory management in a broad base of industries and applications.
- Visit customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations and installation of new products as well as training customers on the correct use of equipment.
- Additional administrative responsibilities include preparation of quotes, CRM management and territory reporting on a regular basis.
- Overnight travelling is required.
- Overall responsibility for solidifying the value proposition of Anton Paar to the customer.
- Bachelor’s degree in Material Science, Physics or another related discipline
- Own vehicle is an advantage
- Several years of experience in technical sales of analytical instruments are preferred
- Good practical skills in Material Science equipment
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and math skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and must be capable of communicating equally well across company lines i.e. with C-Level, Ph.D. level scientists and technicians.
- Willingness to travel within the region as well as overseas
We offer you:
- An interesting, reliable and long-term workplace in our international company
- An innovative company culture that promotes technical excellence guaranteeing us the position of technological leader in the global market
- A value-oriented working environment that fosters friendly, supportive cooperation between colleagues and, at the same time, provides room for active involvement and individual responsibility
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>