Optimize your viscosity QC processes in the chemical industry
Viscosity testing of polymer solutions, inks, adhesives and other chemicals can be challenging and time-consuming. Join our webinar to learn more about the importance of viscosity measurements during the manufacturing process/quality control and for specification of the final products. In this webinar we will cover the following topics:
- The importance of viscosity for chemicals during manufacturing and product specification
- How to optimize processes to save cost and time while increasing productivity
- How Anton Paar's viscometers can help you optimize your quality control processes, saving time and reducing operational cost.
- Quality assurance personnel, quality consultants, compliance managers, regulatory affair managers, auditors
- Anyone concerned with measuring relevant viscosity parameters for QC purposes
- Everyone who is at the stage of choosing a viscometer for their viscosity measurements
- Laboratory managers and technicians, supervisors and production managers
- Quality control and R&D laboratories, companies interested in viscosity measurements which are in the budgeting phase or considering buying new equipment or replacing the one they have
2020-10-07, 09:00 - 09:45 (CEST UTC+02:00)
Trainer: Dr. Nikolaus Turrini
Nikolaus Turrini obtained his PhD in Chemistry from the University of Graz, with a focus in the field of organic and bioorganic chemistry. Following a post-doctoral fellowship in Environmental Metallomics he joined Anton Paar in January 2018 and currently works as product manager in the viscometry department.
Get free access now!
Simply fill out the form below to receive free access to tools and restricted content.