Optimize your viscosity QC processes in the chemical industry
Viscosity testing of polymer solutions, inks, adhesives and other chemicals can be challenging and time-consuming. Join our webinar to learn more about the importance of viscosity measurements during the manufacturing process/quality control and for specification of the final products. In this webinar we will cover the following topics:
- The importance of viscosity for chemicals during manufacturing and product specification
- How to optimize processes to save cost and time while increasing productivity
- How Anton Paar's viscometers can help you optimize your quality control processes, saving time and reducing operational cost.
- Quality assurance personnel, quality consultants, compliance managers, regulatory affair managers, auditors
- Anyone concerned with measuring relevant viscosity parameters for QC purposes
- Everyone who is at the stage of choosing a viscometer for their viscosity measurements
- Laboratory managers and technicians, supervisors and production managers
- Quality control and R&D laboratories, companies interested in viscosity measurements which are in the budgeting phase or considering buying new equipment or replacing the one they have
2020-10-07, 18:00 - 18:45
Trainer: Dr. Nikolaus Turrini, Dr. Pablo Zardoya-Laguardia
Nikolaus Turrini obtained his PhD in Chemistry from the University of Graz, with a focus in the field of organic and bioorganic chemistry. Following a post-doctoral fellowship in Environmental Metallomics he joined Anton Paar in January 2018 and currently works as product manager in the viscometry department.
Pablo Zardoya-Laguardia studied Biomedical Sciences at the University of Alcalá de Henares, Spain. He worked as a researcher in the Pharmacology department at the University of Hertfordshire (UK) and then he finished his PhD in Reproductive Biology at the Medical University of Graz (Austria). Additionally, he worked as an assistant policy officer at the European Commission in the Health and Food Safety Directorate (SANTE). Since 2019 he has been a product manager for the viscometer portfolio. With his diverse experience, he will provide a valuable solution to your problem.