How to save time and money when measuring viscosity of petroleum products
Viscosity is one of the most important parameters when it comes to petroleum products, whether these are fuels, lubricants or bitumen. It influences pumpability, lubricating behavior and many other properties. Thus, fast, accurate and reliable viscosity measurements are crucial across the whole value chain, from the oil well to the fuel tank. Join us for this webinar to learn more:
- The importance of viscosity for petroleum products
- Standardization of petroleum products using illustrative examples
- How Anton Paar's viscometers can help you save time and cost for viscosity measurements of your petroleum products
- Laboratory managers and supervisors, production managers, laboratory technicians
- Quality assurance personnel, quality consultants, compliance managers, regulatory affair managers, auditors
- Everyone who is at the stage of choosing a viscometer for their viscosity measurements
- Managers and scientists working in R&D laboratories
2020-12-02, 09:00 - 09:45 (CET UTC+01:00)
Trainer: Dr. Nikolaus Turrini
Nikolaus Turrini obtained his PhD in Chemistry from the University of Graz, with a focus in the field of organic and bioorganic chemistry. Following a post-doctoral fellowship in Environmental Metallomics he joined Anton Paar in January 2018 and currently works as product manager in the viscometry department.
Get free access now!
Simply fill out the form below to receive free access to tools and restricted content.