How to save time and money when measuring viscosity of petroleum products
Viscosity is one of the most important parameters when it comes to petroleum products, whether these are fuels, lubricants or bitumen. It influences pumpability, lubricating behavior and many other properties. Thus, fast, accurate and reliable viscosity measurements are crucial across the whole value chain, from the oil well to the fuel tank. Join us for this webinar to learn more:
- The importance of viscosity for petroleum products
- Standardization of petroleum products using illustrative examples
- How Anton Paar's viscometers can help you save time and cost for viscosity measurements of your petroleum products
- Laboratory managers and supervisors, production managers, laboratory technicians
- Quality assurance personnel, quality consultants, compliance managers, regulatory affair managers, auditors
- Everyone who is at the stage of choosing a viscometer for their viscosity measurements
- Managers and scientists working in R&D laboratories
2020-12-02, 09:00 - 09:45
Trainer: Dr. Nikolaus Turrini, Dr. Pablo Zardoya-Laguardia
Nikolaus Turrini obtained his PhD in Chemistry from the University of Graz, with a focus in the field of organic and bioorganic chemistry. Following a post-doctoral fellowship in Environmental Metallomics he joined Anton Paar in January 2018 and currently works as product manager in the viscometry department.
Pablo Zardoya-Laguardia studied Biomedical Sciences at the University of Alcalá de Henares, Spain. He worked as a researcher in the Pharmacology department at the University of Hertfordshire (UK) and then he finished his PhD in Reproductive Biology at the Medical University of Graz (Austria). Additionally, he worked as an assistant policy officer at the European Commission in the Health and Food Safety Directorate (SANTE). Since 2019 he has been a product manager for the viscometer portfolio. With his diverse experience, he will provide a valuable solution to your problem.