New horizons in particle analysis
In this webinar you will get to know our new and comprehensive particle characterization portfolio – the world’s broadest portfolio for particle characterization in fact. It covers instruments from analyzers for solid density, adsorption, particle size, and powder rheology, as well as porosimeters and SAXS systems. These instruments employ technologies such as laser diffraction, dynamic light scattering, multiple powder flow measurement, vapor sorption, gas sorption, porosimetry, bulk density, vacuum and flow degassing, and many more.
Featured topics will include:
- Overview of the world’s broadest particle characterization portfolio
- Introduction to measurable parameters: from particle size to zeta potential
- Brief introduction to each instrument technology
- Insights into example applications
- Demonstrations of selected instruments
2018-11-28, 09:00 - 10:00
Eğitmen: Dr. Vinod Radhakrishnan
Dr. Vinod Radhakrishnan is a Senior Product Specialist with the Advanced Technical Center at Anton Paar USA. Dr. Radhakrishnan’s areas of expertise includes surface charge and zeta potential, particle sizing using light scattering and laser diffraction, and surface area and porosity. Dr. Radhakrishnan holds a Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering from Auburn University.
İlgili kişi ve kayıt:
Tel.: +1 - 804 - 550 - 1051