The International Academy of Rheology by Anton Paar offers you the opportunity to broaden your knowledge and improve your skills in the field of rheology. It provides the necessary resources to prepare you for future demands and challenges within the field. The program has been developed in alignment with current trends in rheology and ranges from seminars and webinars to application-oriented workshops and eLearning courses. It gives you access to up-to-date technical literature for in-depth self-study.
General rheology courses (building on each other from 1 to 3)
- Basics of rheology (IARBA001)
- Effective measurements with your MCR rheometer (with RheoCompass™) (IARBA002)
- RheoCompass™ software for advanced users (IARBA003)
Application-specific rheology courses (freely selectable; brief, general introduction included in every course)
- Rheology of polymers (IARAD001)
- Rheology of food (IARAD002)
- Rheology of asphalt (IARAD003)
- Rheology of paints and coatings (IARAD004)
- Tribology (IARAD005)
- Rheology in pharma (IARAD006)
The International Academy of Rheology is an educational program within the field of rheology that is internationally organized, meaning that the contents taught are the same in all the Anton Paar subsidiaries. The following list provides you with information on upcoming seminars and events. Be sure to check back frequently as this list is being constantly updated.