Sticky Stuff: How to Monitor, Control and Develop Adhesives by means of Rheology
Rheological behavior is one of the most important parameters in the development and production of adhesives and glues. In this webinar, the following use cases will be discussed:
- application and final bonding strength of liquid glue
- flowability out of a nozzle
- curing behavior of a 2-component reactive glue
- thermal stability of an adhesive
- humidity-dependent curing behavior of an adhesive
- determination of flow and deformation behavior of glue
In this session, you will learn how rheological measurements can help you find the best solution for your application and what kind of information you can obtain with a rheometer.
Markus Nemeth has a degree in chemical engineering from the University of Applied Sciences Esslingen, Germany, with a focus on paint and coatings. He has a wealth of experience in the field of practical rheology acquired over the last 13 years with the rheometer manufacturer Anton Paar Germany. Meanwhile he has held seminars and trainings for employees of companies and institutes from a wide range of technical branches all over the world.
Get free access now!
Simply fill out the form below to receive free access to tools and restricted content.