Technical Sales Representative for Material Characterization (f/m/x)
Anton Paar Philippines Inc. | Alabang
The new wholly-owned subsidiary in the Philippines has been established on January 2023 and is looking for someone to join the sales team as Technical Sales Representative for Material Characterization Instruments.
- Direct sales of Anton Paar laboratory equipment and services to customers.
- Effective management of existing customer accounts and the generation of new revenue through prospecting, lead/funnel follow-up and effective territory management in a broad base of industries and applications.
- Visit customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations and installation of new products as well as training customers on the correct use of equipment.
- Additional administrative responsibilities include preparation of quotes, CRM management and territory reporting on a regular basis.
- Overall responsibility for solidifying the value proposition of Anton Paar to the customer.
- Education in Chemistry, Material science, Physics, Chemical Engineering or another related discipline.
- Several years of experience in technical sales of analytical instruments preferred. Materials characterization sales experience would be an advantage.
- Good practical skills in measurement equipment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and math skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Willingness to travel.
We offer you:
Anton Paar Philippines offers you a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and growing company. We offer competitive salary and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>