Measuring Cell for Hollow Fiber Membranes
SurPASS 3 has a broad variety of measuring cells, making it suitable for any sample geometry, size, or origin. It offers maximum flexibility for all kinds of quality control checks and investigations. The used measuring cell is recognized automatically.
The Measuring Cell for Hollow Fiber Membranes accommodates minimodules with embedded hollow fiber membranes for inner surface characterization. The study of the inner surface modification of dialysis membranes is a typical application for this measuring cell.
Plug and go
- Accommodates standard minimodules with either single or multiple hollow fibers
- Inner surface characterization of hollow fiber membranes
|Sample length||Hollow fiber membranes, min. 170 mm|
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty