Ensures reliable results on solids, foils and films
- To measure solids, plastic foils or films, these samples must be in full flat contact with the measuring prism. To this end, a contact liquid is often used which ensures that there is no air gap between the sample and measuring prism. In practice it can be very difficult to ensure the full flat contact between the sample and measuring prism, e.g. during the measurement of plastic films.
- The sample presser is attached to the Abbemat and presses the sample down on the measuring unit with a defined constant pressure. This ensures full flat contact and reliable results.
- Very often a contact liquid can be omitted when the sample presser is used.
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty