Field Service Engineer
Anton Paar Ölçüm Aletleri Ticaret Ltd. Şti. | Ataşehir, Istanbul, Izmir, Bursa
Anton Paar is a world leader in the measurement of density, concentration, material characterization and in the field of rheometry. In these areas it is manufacturing high-end measuring and laboratory instruments for industry and research.
We have an immediate opportunity available for “Field Service Engineer” based in İstanbul, Bursa or İzmir.
- Maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and installation of laboratory instruments in the field.
- Train customers on the correct use of their equipment.
- Performing calibrations
- Attending all necessary Anton Paar service trainings for the relevant product lines, and keep himself/herself updated on the products.
- Creating and maintaining service reports in SAP CRM.
- Taking responsibility for personal warehouse/stock.
- Substituting for other Field Service Engineers within the country
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical, mechanical, chemical, physics or related field is preferred
- The successful candidate must have a proven track record and at least 2 years of service engineering experience preferably in the field of laboratory instruments.
- The ability to work independently and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction are essential for success.
- Driving license, willingness to overnight travels within Turkey and abroad.
- Turkish as the native language and very good level of English skills are required.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>