Standardize your viscosity determination with ASTM methods for improved quality control
This webinar focuses on the importance of ASTM methods in order to get standardized viscosity measurements for your samples and how this can impact your daily work. You will get insights into:
- Which ASTM norms for which applications are compliant with ViscoQC and SVM, and our measurement procedures
- Why it is important to comply with ASTM in order to get comparable results and release standardized products onto the market
- Anyone concerned about measuring viscosity using compliant test methods
- Anyone interested in delivering standardized high-quality products
- Laboratory managers and technicians, supervisors, production managers, and laboratory technicians
- Quality assurance personnel, quality consultants, compliance managers, and regulatory affairs managers, auditors
Vortragende: Dr. Nikolaus Turrini
Nikolaus Turrini obtained his PhD in Chemistry from the University of Graz, with a focus in the field of organic and bioorganic chemistry. Following a post-doctoral fellowship in Environmental Metallomics he joined Anton Paar in January 2018 and currently works as product manager in the viscometry department.
Jetzt freien Zugang erhalten!
Füllen Sie das folgende Formular aus, um freien Zugriff auf Tools und Inhalt mit beschränktem Zugang zu erhalten.