Temperature-Controlled Sample Stages:
Temperature-controlled sample stages for single samples
TCStages are the sample stages of choice for sequential single SAXS and WAXS measurements under defined temperature conditions. Accurate temperature control is ensured over a wide temperature range from -150 °C to +600 °C. Dedicated sample holders are available for almost all types of sample as well as for high-throughput measurements.
Highest temperature accuracy for SAXS/WAXS measurements from -150 °C to +600 °C
Different types of TCStages are available to suit any application need.
- TCStage 150 (-30 °C to 150 °C)
- TCStage 600 (100 °C to 600 °C)
- TCStage 350 (ambient to 350 °C)
- TCstage 350-c (-150 °C to 350 °C)
All TCStages ensure a temperature accuracy of +/-0.1 °C. TCStages are easily installed and automatically recognized as soon as you plug them in. This minimizes user errors. You can easily define temperature-controlled single measurements as well as measurements of temperature series via the operation and control software, SAXSdrive.
Experimental flexibility: dedicated sample holders for liquids, solids, pastes, and gels
We have the right sample holder for your application: choose from the broad range of dedicated sample holders for the TCStage.
Sample holders for liquids:
- Quartz capillary
- µCell (low-volume cell)
- FlowCell (for high-throughput measurements)
- TubeCell (flow-through cell with high chemical and thermal stability)
Sample holders for solid and viscous samples:
- Sample holder for solids
- PasteCell N (for pastes, gels, and powders)
Special applications require special sample holders which support your experimental flexibility
Choose from dedicated sample holders for the TCStage for special application needs: Special sample holders:
- RotorCell (for sample spinning)
- PressureCell (up to 100 bar)
- TCS Capillary Holder (for disposable capillaries)
For high-throughput demands we offer special flow-through sample holders which work in combination with an autosampler unit (ASX).
Customized sample holders for TCStages are available on request.
|TCStage 150||-30 °C to 150 °C|
|TCStage 600||100 °C to 600 °C|
|TCStage 350 (for SAXSpace only)||ambient to 350 °C|
|TCStage 350-c (for SAXSpace only)||-150 °C to 350 °C|
|Temperature accuracy||+/-0.1 °C|
Contact us directly for additional information on the latest developments, options, and customized solutions.
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty