Service Engineer (m/f)
Anton Paar Benelux BV | Netherlands
The Service Engineer provides on-site service including preventative maintenance, calibration, installation and training across all product lines. The position is also responsible for providing scientific and/or technical assistance to customers as well as identifying and forwarding sales opportunities.
- Providing overall technical support to our customers.
- Performing maintenance and repair for our instruments.
- Providing telephone support to the customers.
- Giving customer training on proper use and maintenance of Anton Paar instruments.
- Collaborating with other business areas for the achievement of the company’s objectives.
- Using and maintaining our CRM system to provide information and reporting.
- Supporting the sales of service contracts.
- Degree in Engineering, Mechanics, Electronics, or similar.
- Skills in the use of measuring instruments and hand tools.
- Proven experience in customer service.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Proactive, responsible and organized behaviour.
- Ability to work under minimum supervision.
- Prior experience in the field of rheology is a plus.
- Willingness to travel.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English.
- Valid Passport and Driver's License, VCA certificate.
We offer you:
We offer a highly competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>