Service Engineer (m/f/x)
Anton Paar Netherlands B.V. | Netherlands
Location: Netherlands (Central)
The Service Engineer provides on-site preventive maintenance, calibration, installation and training across all product lines. The position is also responsible for providing technical assistance to customers as well as identifying and forwarding sales opportunities.
- Providing overall technical support to our customers on-site.
- Performing maintenance and repair for our instruments on-site.
- Providing telephone support to the customers.
- Giving customer training on proper use and maintenance of Anton Paar instruments.
- Using and maintaining our CRM system to provide information and reporting.
- Degree or working experience in Engineering, Mechanics, Electronics.
- Skills in the use of measuring instruments and hand tools is a plus.
- Experience in working with customers is a plus.
- Proactive, organized and able to work independently.
- Willingness to travel within The Netherlands.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Fluent in written and spoken Dutch and English.
- Valid Passport and Driver's License necessary, VCA certificate preferred.
We offer you:
We offer a highly competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>