Jobs & Career at Anton Paar
Find the latest Anton Paar job openings here!
Outstanding employees shape our company. We build on longevity and a healthy work-life balance as essential components of our working environment. Independence and autonomy are just as important to us as teamwork, precision and dedication. If you are looking for an interesting challenge in an international scope, we look forward to your job application.
Technical Sales Specialist for NSW, ACT, QLD based in Sydney
Anton Paar Australia Pty. Ltd. | Sydney
Business Development Role selling scientific instruments to clients in academia and industry active in the field of material characterisation.
- Direct sales of Anton Paar laboratory equipment and services to customers in the field of material characterisation
- Effective management of existing customer accounts and the generation of new revenue through prospecting, lead/funnel follow-up and effective territory management in a broad base of industries and applications.
- Visit customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations and installation of new products as well as training customers on the correct use of equipment.
- Occasional sample testing and producing application reports for customers as proof of concept.
- Additional administrative responsibilities include preparation of quotes, CRM management and territory reporting on a regular basis.
- Regular overnight travelling and some overseas travel for training is required.
- Overall responsibility for solidifying the value proposition of Anton Paar to the customer.
- Bachelors degree or PhD in Material Science or Engineering or related technical discipline
- At least 2 years of experience in technical sales of analytical instruments
- Must possess strong analytical problem solving skills and math skills
- Experience in characterisation laboratories will be highly regarded
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English with the ability to communicate equally well across company lines i.e. with C-level, PhD- level scientists and technicians
- Valid work visa for Australia
The position is Sydney based and covers NSW, ACT and QLD.
We offer you:
- A unique and rewarding position within an innovative and growing company.
- To be part of a great team working in an energetic and high paced environment.
- A competitive salary, an attractive benefits package and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organisation