The Rotor 64MG5 is specially designed for high throughput and library generation and development in gram scale. Its reliable setup features 64 disposable glass vials arranged in 16 groups of four. Proper sealing with modified screw caps allows the use of 5 mL standard vials for reaction conditions of 200 °C and 20 bar.For efficient workup an optional vial handling tool is available which is capable of venting and carrying a group of four vials simultaneously.
- Disposable Wheaton® glass vials
- Lip-type PTFE seals
- Smart solution for getting started with parallel synthesis
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty
To find out if you can purchase online from your location, check the online availability below.