- The single sample changer for easy operation
- Multiple fillings from the same vial if required
- Highly resistant wetted parts for handling of aggressive samples
- Quick replacement of the sample without intermediate cleaning
The new industrial- grade peristaltic pump of Xsample 320 enables measurements at the push of a button. Once the parameters are set, user-independent filling and therefore a reduction of handling errors can be achieved with this sample changer designed for single samples. Operators are able to focus on more important tasks while filling and measurement are performed automatically. The flexible filling speed of Xsample 320 ensures optimized sample treatment, which leads to perfect measuring results.
Easy to operate and reduction of handling errors
- Enter the filling parameters via touchscreen, mouse, or keyboard for quick and easy data entries
- Fast assignment of methods with specific settings to suit the sample’s characteristics
- Adjustable pump speed for optimized filling behavior and reduction of user errors
- User-independent filling of the master instrument ensures repeatable measuring results
High sample throughput and increase of productivity
- Short filling times due to the industrial- grade peristaltic pump and replacement of the sample without intermediate cleaning
- Multiple filling out of one vial for the highest accuracy: The density deviation between two subsequent measurements is calculated and validated.
- Operators can focus on more important work instead of performing every measuring step manually.
Robust design and easy installation
- For aggressive samples all wetted parts of the Xsample™ 320 (high resistance) are made of highly resistant materials
- The maintenance-free peristaltic pump ensures trouble-free operation during its long life cycle.
- Plug and Play: Xsample™ 320 is automatically activated when the master instrument is started.
- Unified software user interface at the master instrument for easy operation and a short training phase
Xsample™ 320 (High-resistance)
|Viscosity range||up to 3,000 mPa•s at ambient and measuring temperature¹|
|Filling mode||with peristaltic pump:|
|Typical time for filling and measuring cycle||2 to 5 minutes|
|Minimum sample volume||approx. 10 mL to 20 mL|
|Environmental conditions (EN 61010)||indoor use only|
|Operating temperature||+15 °C to +35 °C (+59 °F to +95 °F)|
|Over voltage category||II|
|Altitude||max. 3,000 m (9,840 ft)|
|Power supply||supplied by the master instrument|
AC power supply voltage according to technical data plate at the rear of the master instrument (protective grounding required)
|Dimensions excl. master instrument (L x W x H)Xsample™ 320Xsample™ 320 High-resistance|| 205 mm x 148 mm x 185 mm|
(8.1 in x 5.8 in x 7.3 in)205 mm x 148 mm x 205 mm
(8.1 in x 5.8 in x 8.1 in)
|Weight excl. master instrument |
Xsample™ 320 High-resistance
approx. 3.4 kg (7.5 lbs)
approx. 3.5 kg (7.7 lbs)
¹ Recommended for samples with a viscosity up to 500 mPa•s at ambient and measuring temperature. For samples with a viscosity higher than 500 mPa•s at ambient and measuring temperature, bubbles may occur during filling.
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty
Alcohol Measurement in Mash of Molasses using Alcolyzer Beer M/ME from Anton Paar Application Reports en