Non-ambient X-ray diffraction on benchtop diffractometers - Small, but powerful
Expectations for benchtop X-ray diffractometers have risen in recent years. Not only have sources, optics and detectors evolved, but state-of-the-art sample stages – including non-ambient sample stages – are needed too. The BTS 150/500 Benchtop Heating Stages are the first commercial, non-ambient stages for XRD studies on benchtop diffractometers. Their unique design provides all the features a benchtop diffraction application requires: compactness, reliability and ease of use. The BTS 150/500 stages allow studies under low to medium temperatures for the investigation of in-situ phase properties, and structure determination of organic and inorganic samples.
In this webinar, we will introduce you to dedicated, non-ambient XRD stages (BTS 150 / 500) for benchtop diffractometers, and we'll include information about the control software for Anton Paar's non-ambient XRD stages.
- Basics and principles of non-ambient XRD
- A typical non-ambient XRD setup for benchtop diffractometers
- The control software for non-ambient XRD stages from Anton Paar
- Application examples
- Beginners to experts in non-ambient X-ray diffraction
- Anyone performing non-ambient XRD experiments on benchtop diffractometers
- Anyone interested in technical solutions for non-ambient studies
Dr. Barbara Puhr obtained her PhD in Earth Sciences from the University of Graz, with a focus in petrology and geochemistry. Following a post-doctoral fellowship and some years of experience in X-ray diffraction in an industrial R&D facility, she joined Anton Paar in July 2014 and currently works as the product manager for Non-Ambient X-ray attachments.
Get free access now!
Simply fill out the form below to receive free access to tools and restricted content.