Filling Device for Aerosols:
- Equips your density meter to fill aerosols
- Valves are available to fit all types of spray can: Just remove the spray nozzle, insert, and fill
- Results after 1 to 3 min
The Aerosol Adapter is a special filling device which fills your samples out of spray cans under pressure into the DMA 4100/4500/5000 M, DMA 501, and DMA 1001 density meters.
For all commercial spray cans
- Hair sprays, insecticide sprays, cleaning sprays, etc.
- Valves available to fit all types of spray can
Easy to operate
- Just remove the spray nozzle, insert and fill
- Safe filling using needle valves
- Results after 1 to 3 minutes
|Max. permissible pressure||10 bar (145 psi)|
|Max. permissible temperature||50 °C (122 °F)|
|Ambient temperature||15 to 35 °C (59 to 95 °F)|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||200 x 200 x 465 mm (7.9 x 7.9 x 18.3 inches)|
|Weight||approx. 4.62 kg (10.2 lbs)|
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty
Density measurement for inhalant supervision Application Reports
To find out if you can purchase online from your location, check the online availability below.