Guide to complete mechanical characterization in the automotive industry
This presentation will introduce you to the automotive sector from the perspective of its relationship to mechanical surface testing techniques. The main components of the automotive sector will be addressed. Moreover, this webinar will demonstrate the methods for measuring adhesion and scratch resistance, hardness, friction and wear, as well as thickness of a wide variety of coatings and materials used in the automotive industry.
The main topics will be:
- Measurement of adhesion, hardness, friction and coating thickness on various engine parts
- Measurement of mar resistance on car paint
- Simulation of friction and wear on brake pads
- Measurement of elastic behavior and temperature effects on tires
- Adhesion and simulation of friction on windows and windshields
- Measurement of scratch resistance on car interior parts
2020-06-30, 17:30 - 18:15 (CEST UTC+02:00)
Vortragende: Mihaela Dubuisson
Mihaela Dubuisson is in charge of the Laboratory at Anton Paar TriTec. She obtained her engineering degree in materials science at INSA in Rennes (France). She joined Anton Paar TriTec in 2014 and has since become a specialist in instrumented indentation, tribology and scratch testing. Her main task is the realization of demonstrations and applications with Anton Paar instruments in frame of scientific and industrial projects.
Jetzt freien Zugang erhalten!
Füllen Sie das folgende Formular aus, um freien Zugriff auf Tools und Inhalt mit beschränktem Zugang zu erhalten.