Inside Sales Engineer - Service Contracts
Anton Paar Ltd. | St. Albans
Anton Paar, one of the world leaders in laboratory instrumentation and services, has a new vacancy for an Inside Sales Engineer responsible for the service contract business of its full instrument portfolio. Based at the company's St Albans headquarters and reporting to the Marketing Manager the successful candidate will develop sales of maintenance contracts for our installed instruments throughout the UK and Ireland. The successful candidate will join a motivated, international team
· Achievement of agreed targets for the service contract business
· Management of the renewals for existing customer contracts
· Generate, nurture and convert opportunities for new contact business with our installed base, both inside and outside of warranty.
· Provide first line support for incoming enquiries on service contracts.
· Provide regular communication with customers and prospects by phone, email and, where necessary, on site visits.
· Support the development of marketing campaigns to existing customers and prospects
· Candidates should preferably be educated to degree level in engineering or a scientific discipline.
· Proven experience in an inside sales or telemarketing environment
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills through all media.
· Self-motivated, enthusiastic, can do attitude, able to work under own initiative
· Good computer literacy. Competent in use of MS Office and CRM software
· Availability to travel within the UK as required and occasionally overseas for training
· Located in the South East within easy access of the St Albans office.
We offer you:
· Attractive base salary plus bonus.
· A competitive package of benefits.
· Potential for growth within a dynamic company.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>