Technical Sales Representative
Anton Paar Korea Ltd. | South Korea
- The Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for direct sales of Anton Paar laboratory equipment and services to customers.
- Primary responsibilities include both the effective management of existing customer accounts and generation of new revenue through prospecting, lead follow-up and effective territory management in a broad base of industries and applications including food, testing laboratories, environmental laboratories, pharmaceutical companies, plastic and petroleum manufacturers and academic laboratories.
- The Technical Sales Representative also visits customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations and train customers on the correct use of their instrumentation used in a wide range of applications.
- Additional administrative responsibilities include preparation of quotes, CRM management and territory reporting on a regular basis.
- Degree in Chemistry, electrical or mechanical Engineering or similar.
- The successful candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills and must be capable of communicating equally well with Ph.D. level scientists and QC technicians.
- At least two years of experience in successfully selling scientific, analytical instrumentation.
- Experience in chemical-related and/or beverage industries is a plus.
- Must know good laboratory practices.
- The ability to work independently and a strong commitment to cultivating new business are essential for success.
- Overnight travel is required.
- Fluency in English.
- Must maintain a current and valid driver's license.
We offer you:
Anton Paar offers you a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and growing company and service organization. We offer a highly competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization.
- Marketing / Purchasing / Sales