Time to evolve 17 - Cough syrup control and pharma compliance in the time of a pandemic
Learn how cough syrup can be controlled in terms of quality in the pharma industry, the importance of this product in the time of a pandemic and the relevance of the product´s viscosity for its quality. Additionally, you will get details on how to be compliant in the pharma industry when measuring the viscosity of your pharma products with our instruments.
You will get insights into:
- Importance of cough syrup in the industry and in the time of a pandemic, and how it influences viscosity measurements
- How viscosity measurements of cough syrup are made and how to interpret the results obtained in order to get the desired quality
- The required instrument configuration, sample preparation and measurement procedure in order to be compliant for a reliable measurement
- How to fulfill pharmaceutical guidelines like GMP and 21 CFR Part 11
- Anyone concerned in measuring viscosity following the pharmacopeia regulations
- Everyone interested in producing consistent quality products with special focus on the pharmaceutical industry
- Laboratory managers, supervisors and technicians, production managers, consultants and auditors
- Quality control laboratories, quality assurance and regulatory affairs departments
2020-04-30, 16:00 - 16:45
Trainer: Dr. Pablo Zardoya-Laguardia
Pablo Zardoya-Laguardia studied Biomedical Sciences at the University of Alcalá de Henares, Spain. He worked as a researcher in the Pharmacology department at the University of Hertfordshire (UK) and then he finished his PhD in Reproductive Biology at the Medical University of Graz (Austria). Additionally, he worked as an assistant policy officer at the European Commission in the Health and Food Safety Directorate (SANTE). Since 2019 he has been a product manager for the viscometer portfolio. With his diverse experience, he will provide a valuable solution to your problem.
Get free access now!
Simply fill out the form below to receive free access to tools and restricted content.