Release safe pharmaceuticals and master your audits with Anton Paar's viscometers
Learn how to analyze the viscosity of your pharmaceuticals according to the pharma standards and to your needs with the Anton Paar viscometer portfolio. Your pharmaceuticals can be controlled in terms of quality but also in research and development. Moreover, we will explain in more detail how to be compliant in the pharma industry with our instruments when measuring the viscosity of your pharmaceuticals. You will get insights on:
- Importance of viscosity and all parameters related to it, and how they influence viscosity measurements on pharmaceuticals
- The importance of viscosity for QC and R&D in the pharmaceutical industry
- Representative samples and measurements
- Pharma qualification packages available and its benefits
- How to benefit from our Anton Paar viscometers
- How to fulfill pharmaceutical guidelines like GMP and 21 CFR Part 11
- Anyone concerned with measuring viscosity following the pharmacopeia regulations
- Everyone interested in producing consistent quality products with special focus on the pharmaceutical industry
- Laboratory managers and researchers, supervisors and technicians, production managers, consultants and auditors
- Quality control and research laboratories, quality assurance and regulatory affairs departments
2020-09-09, 18:00 - 18:45
Trainer: Dr. Nikolaus Turrini, Dr. Pablo Zardoya-Laguardia
Nikolaus Turrini obtained his PhD in Chemistry from the University of Graz, with a focus in the field of organic and bioorganic chemistry. Following a post-doctoral fellowship in Environmental Metallomics he joined Anton Paar in January 2018 and currently works as product manager in the viscometry department.
Pablo Zardoya-Laguardia studied Biomedical Sciences at the University of Alcalá de Henares, Spain. He worked as a researcher in the Pharmacology department at the University of Hertfordshire (UK) and then he finished his PhD in Reproductive Biology at the Medical University of Graz (Austria). Additionally, he worked as an assistant policy officer at the European Commission in the Health and Food Safety Directorate (SANTE). Since 2019 he has been a product manager for the viscometer portfolio. With his diverse experience, he will provide a valuable solution to your problem.