International Webinar: Introduction of SAXSpoint 5.0
This webinar has already taken place. The recording is currently being prepared for publication and will be available for online viewing soon. You can request a link to the recording from this page soon.
Anton Paar announces a dedicated point-collimation system, which stands for high resolution, ease of use and full experimental flexibility: SAXSpoint 5.0.
We are introducing the probably world's best SAXS laboratory solution.
- A SAXS history
- Who is Anton Paar
- Future proof: SAXSpoint 5.0
- Modular equipment, such as USAXS, detection technologies, sample holders
- Method combinations: from RheoSAXS to SEC-SAXS
- Parameter screening made easy
- In focus: application measurements
This webinar is for all who are or will be using SAXS in the lab or at large research facilities.
2020-07-08, 16:00 - 16:45
Trainer: Dr. Andreas Keilbach, Dr. Bastian Arlt