How viscometry enables the production of high quality food and beverages
Join our webinar to discover how viscosity measurements can give you relevant information about the properties of your food products such as appropriate texture or mouthfeel. Anton Paar's viscometers also support you in maintaining high quality standards in order to keep your customers satisfied. Check your food products and make sure they meet the specified quality standards for your processes and applications, but also that you find the right composition to give your product the unique touch of brand.
You will get insights into:
- What viscosity measurements can tell you about your food product
- The importance of viscosity for quality control in the food industry
- The impact of viscosity measurements in the different processes for the food industry
- The whole Anton Paar portfolio for viscosity measurements in the food industry
- Representative samples and measurements done for the food industry
- Anyone concerned with measuring viscosity obtaining consistent and reliable results for R&D
- Everyone interested in producing consistent quality products meeting quality standards for the food industry
- Laboratory managers and researchers, supervisors and technicians, production managers, consultants and auditors
- Quality control and research laboratories, quality assurance and regulatory affairs departments
2020-11-04, 09:00 - 09:45
Trainer: Dr. Nikolaus Turrini, Dr. Pablo Zardoya-Laguardia
Nikolaus Turrini obtained his PhD in Chemistry from the University of Graz, with a focus in the field of organic and bioorganic chemistry. Following a post-doctoral fellowship in Environmental Metallomics he joined Anton Paar in January 2018 and currently works as product manager in the viscometry department.
Pablo Zardoya-Laguardia studied Biomedical Sciences at the University of Alcalá de Henares, Spain. He worked as a researcher in the Pharmacology department at the University of Hertfordshire (UK) and then he finished his PhD in Reproductive Biology at the Medical University of Graz (Austria). Additionally, he worked as an assistant policy officer at the European Commission in the Health and Food Safety Directorate (SANTE). Since 2019 he has been a product manager for the viscometer portfolio. With his diverse experience, he will provide a valuable solution to your problem.