- Minimal sample volume for full measurement cycle
- 10x faster than traditional methods
- Full compliance in e-liquids analysis
Modulyzer E-Liquids is the perfect solution for e-liquids manufacturers when analyzing PG/VG ratios (propyl glycol/vegetable glycerin in mixtures) with density measurements. This instrument setup allows preparation of blends with different ratios, to meet the needs of customers – the resulting ratios can be labeled. Subsequently, the nicotine concentration of e-liquids can be conveniently obtained by optical rotation measurement. This is highly important for international regulations limiting the maximum nicotine content for fiscal and pricing reasons.
Full measurement cycle with one sample
- Measurements with small sample volumes (10 mL) – ideal for expensive nicotine substances
- Concentration determination within 3 minutes (10 times faster compared to manual methods)
- Simple handling requires minimum operator training
- Optional sample recovery unit for valuable samples available
10 times faster and more efficient than conventional methods
- Very fast measurements with Modulyzer E-Liquids: one measurement run takes only 3 minutes, whereas conventional methods, like a traditional pycnometer, take 30 minutes or even longer.
- In comparison, traditional pycnometers are prone to human error, and require experienced staff, additional equipment (scale, water bath for sample tempering, etc.), and more solvents, while delivering less precise results.
- Optional automation: a combination of Modulyzer E-Liquids with the Xsample sample changer is even faster and safer compared to pycnometers, especially when working with toxic agents like nicotine or other corrosive substances.
Compliance with international regulations
- Depending on the regulation of the destination market, Modulyzer E-Liquids – in combination with a Pharma Qualification Package (PQP) – complies with the main international pharma regulations. Because of its toxic nature, nicotine in particular is strictly regulated by authorities such as the FDA and Pharmacopeia.
- Compliance is key due to raised awareness about harm caused by nicotine, and restrictions becoming more and more stringent as a result of the growing popularity of flavored e-cigarettes (especially among younger generations).
- Modulyzer E-Liquids fully complies with international regulations which limit the maximum nicotine content in the final product for fiscal and pricing reasons.
Extension options for more applications
- Additional refractometer: Make use of the full power and check incoming raw material for further flavors & fragrances applications like orange oil
- Additional rolling-ball viscometer: Measure the glycol substance for ideal composition in e-cigarettes
- Additional parameters, like pH, turbidity, etc. for the analysis of further substances and flavors
- Full compliance with new regulations or new markets
|DMA 4100 M||Density||0 g/cm³ to 3 g/cm³||0.0001 g/cm³||0.00001 g/cm³|
|Temperature||0 °C to 100 °C||0.03 °C||0.02 °C|
|MCP 100||Optical rotation||±89.9°||±0.01°||±0.01°|
|Temperature||20 °C to 25 °C||±0.2°C||-|
|Xsample 530||Viscosity||12,000 mPa·s with internal air pump |
36,000 mPa·s with external compressed air
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty