Road Show 2021 | South Island - Dunedin
INVITATION TO ANTON PAAR ROADSHOW AT DUNEDIN
Come visit our exhibition and learn more about the latest in analytical technology in the industries of Education and Research, Pharmaceutical and Cosmetics, Food and Beverage, Chemical, Environmental, Petroleum, Mining and Minerals.
Take the opportunity to experience the instruments hands on and gain firsthand knowledge of Anton Paar solutions.
- Technical experts will be available to discuss your measurement challenges and needs.
- View live demonstration of different instruments throughout the event and also experience handling and testing with provided samples.
- Instrument showcase to include applications involving Synthesis and Sample Preparation, Solid and Liquid Density Measurement, Viscometry, Refractometry, Oxidation Stability, Particle Size Analysis and Raman Spectroscopy
- Coffee and refreshments will be provided
- Daily prize draw: Hamper with chocolates and wine
This event is free of charge but registration is required for catering purposes.
Please click on the register button below.
2021-05-11, 11:30 - 13:30 (NZST UTC+12:00)
Venue: Hunter Centre - Seminar Room G.30A 279 Great King Street North Dunedin, Dunedin 9016, New Zealand / Aotearoa, Hunter Centre - Seminar Room G.30A Dunedin
Trainer: Simon Lewis, Ms. Mary Bruce, Ms. Betty Valdez
End of registration: 2021-05-10
Contact person and registration:
Ms. Mary Bruce
Tel.: +6427 780 0990
Mr. Simon Lewis
Tel.: +6427 780 0061
Ms. Betty Valdez
Tel.: +6427 243 8758