Sales Engineer - Measurement Products, East of England, UK
Anton Paar Ltd. | East England
Anton Paar, one of the world leaders in laboratory instrumentation and services, has a vacancy for a Sales Engineer responsible for its Measurement range of products based in the East of England. The Sales Engineer will be responsible for the support of existing customers and new business development throughout the territory. The successful candidate will join a motivated, international team.
- Managing existing customers and generation of new accounts through effective research, prospecting and follow up
- Management of sales projects from lead to negotiation and closing of orders
- Effective territory management, planning and CRM utilisation
- Supporting the development of customer applications
- Participation at conferences and exhibitions
- Supporting the development of marketing communications with customers in the territory
- Regular customer visits to perform sales presentations, demonstrations, installations and to train customers on the correct use of equipment
- Working with other Anton Paar product teams to promote a complete solutions offering
- Suitable candidates should hold a degree (or equivalent) in Chemistry, Physics or related discipline.
- At least two years' experience and demonstrable success in selling analytical instruments into a wide range of industries including pharmaceutical, food and beverage, petro/chemical and academia.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with laboratory managers, PhD level scientists and technicians
- Availability to travel throughout the defined territory, the UK and occasional overseas visits for training and business meetings.
- Located in the East of England between Nottingham and Newcastle with easy access to the main road network and holding a full UK driving licence
We offer you:
- Base salary plus attractive OTE
- A competitive package of benefits
- Company car
- Company laptop and mobile
- Potential for growth within a dynamic and fast growing company
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>