Sales Engineer Materials Characterisation
Anton Paar Ltd. | East Midlands
Anton Paar, one of the world leaders in laboratory instrumentation and services, has a new vacancy for a Sales Engineer responsible for particle characterisation and rheology instrumentation based in the East Midlands (UK). The Sales Engineer will be responsible for the support of current customers and new business development throughout the territory. The successful candidate will join a motivated, international team.
- Management of existing customers and generation of new accounts through prospecting, lead generation and follow up.
- Effective territory management with direct responsibility for sales projects and negotiations.
- Support the development of customer applications.
- Participation at conferences and exhibitions.
- Support the development of marketing communications with customers.
- Visiting customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations and train customers on the correct use of their equipment.
- Suitable candidates should hold a degree (or equivalent) in chemistry, physics, life science or related discipline.
- At least three years’ experience of successfully selling analytical instruments. Materials characterisation sales experience would be an advantage but full training will be provided.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with laboratory managers, professors, PhD level scientists and technicians.
- Availability to travel throughout the UK and occasionally overseas for training and business meetings.
- Located in the East Midlands (UK) within easy access to the main road network.
We offer you:
- Base salary plus attractive OTE’s.
- A competitive package of benefits.
- Company car.
- Company laptop and mobile.
- Potential for growth within a dynamic company.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>