Time to evolve 15 – The relevance of ASTM methods to measure viscosity
In this webinar we will give you an overview about the importance of ASTM methods in order to get standardize viscosity measurements for your samples and how this can be relevant in our daily-life.
You will get insights on:
- The importance to be ASTM compliant in order to: i) get comparable results and ii) release safe/standardized products on the market
- Which ASTM norms are compliant with ViscoQC and our measurement procedures
- Impact of ASTM norms in our daily-life
- Anyone concerned in measuring viscosity under compliant test methods
- Everyone interested on delivering standardized quality products
- Laboratory managers and supervisors, production managers, laboratory technicians
- Quality assurance personnel, quality consultants, compliance managers, regulatory affair managers, auditors
- Managers and scientists from analytical development and quality control laboratories
2020-02-13, 09:00 - 09:30
Eğitmen: Dr. Pablo Zardoya-Laguardia
Pablo Zardoya-Laguardia studied Biomedical Sciences at the University of Alcalá de Henares, Spain. He worked as a researcher in the Pharmacology department at the University of Hertfordshire (UK) and then he finished his PhD in Reproductive Biology at the Medical University of Graz (Austria). Additionally, he worked as an assistant policy officer at the European Commission in the Health and Food Safety Directorate (SANTE). Since 2019 he has been a product manager for the viscometer portfolio. With his diverse experience, he will provide a valuable solution to your problem.
Şimdi ücretsiz giriş yapın!
Araçlara ve kısıtlanmış içeriğe ücretsiz erişim sağlamak için aşağıdaki formu doldurmanız yeterlidir.