Flow Cells for Abbemat 450/650 Heavy Duty
These flow cells are suitable for fast quality control and routine analysis. The sample is filled in via a filling funnel or automatically, by means of an external peristaltic pump.
- The flow cell is attached to the measuring unit of the Abbemat refractometer.
- It has a tube inlet and outlet of 5 mm (inner diameter) and 7 mm (outer diameter).
- Once the tube connectors are connected to a peristaltic pump the sample can be automatically fed to the flow cell, e.g. for monitoring the reaction in a batch reactor.
Flow cell with filling funnel
- The flow cell can be filled using a filling funnel.
- The flow cell with filling funnel is the ideal tool for quality control and routine analysis if a large number of samples of sufficient volume need to be measured.
- The sample is filled conveniently into the filling funnel of the flow cell, from where it is flushed onto the measuring prism of the Abbemat.
- After the measurement, the next sample is flushed into the filling funnel without any required cleaning in between. The new sample flushes the previous sample out, allowing for convenient and fast sample exchange.
- The approximate sample consumption is 20 mL to 30 mL per measurement.
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty