Service Field Engineer (m/f)
Anton Paar (Thailand) Ltd | Bangkok
In this position we are looking for a highly-motivated service person with experience to support our team in Bangkok.
- Provide technical support to customers via telephone and/or email
- Investigate, interpret and diagnose scientific instrumentation
- Conducs technical repairs, calibrations and maintenance of instruments
- Provide on-site support for customers, when needed
- Maintain proper and correct record of parts and supplies used and related business expenses
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
- Duties also include performing preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and calibration activities.
- Additional administrative responsibilities include CRM management and administrative tasks associated with field service actions.
- Overnight travelling is required.
- Education in Material science, Physics, Chemical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or another related discipline
- Own vehicle is an advantage
- Several years of experience in technical service of analytical instruments are preferred
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills and math skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English and must be capable of communicating equally well across company lines i.e. with C-Level, Ph.D. level scientists and technicians.
- Willingness to travel within the region as well as overseas
We offer you:
- An interesting, reliable and long-term workplace in our international company
- An innovative company culture that promotes technical excellence guaranteeing us the position of technological leader in the global market
- A value-oriented working environment that fosters friendly, supportive cooperation between colleagues and, at the same time, provides room for active involvement and individual responsibility
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>