Welcome to New Viscometry-The Importance of Fuel Temperature Behavior in Passenger Safety
When it comes to passenger safety, ensuring to have the right fuel is paramount. This is not only true for aviation, but also road transport. Learn more about the requirements and relevant parameters for diesel and jet fuel and how to quickly determine several of them in one single measurement.
In the Webinar you will get insights into:
- Influence of temperature on flow behavior
- Diesel and jet fuel specification (ASTM standards, JIG)
- How to set up and perform a measurement giving you deep insight into the temperature behavior of your sample
- Manufacturers of diesel and jet fuel (laboratory managers, production managers, laboratory technicians, QC personnel)
- Tank terminal QC managers (bulk)
- Managers and scientists working in R&D laboratories
2020-08-05, 11:00 - 12:00 (CEST UTC+02:00)
Trainer: Dr. Nikolaus Turrini
Nikolaus Turrini obtained his PhD in Chemistry from the University of Graz, with a focus in the field of organic and bioorganic chemistry. Following a post-doctoral fellowship in Environmental Metallomics he joined Anton Paar in January 2018 and currently works as product manager in the viscometry department.
Get free access now!
Simply fill out the form below to receive free access to tools and restricted content.