MCR Evolution Rheometers: A Sneak Peek for the US Market
Anton Paar’s best-selling MCR rheometers have evolved and we are happy to introduce the new MCR Evolution series to our USA customers. In this live webinar we will go over the new lab-changing features, which include:
- One-hand coupling/decoupling QuickConnect mechanism that can be used at all temperatures
- Extended working height that facilitates sample handling and the use of additional accessories
- A 360-degree view mirror that enables easy and reproducible sample trimming
- Accurate detection of sample structural changes as fast as 1 milli-second
- The MCR 702e Space enables measurements in a glove-box under inert gasses.
- Improved sensitivity in measuring low viscosities on the MCR 102e
- Enhanced stability at low torque that enables long-term measurements.
- Full pharmaceutical compliance. The RheoCompass software is 21 CFR Part 11 compliant and includes full data integrity according to ALCOA+)
We look forward to seeing you at this USA introduction event as we prepare for the official Anton Paar MCR Evolution launch event on April 13, which will feature the first live look at the new series.
Trainer: Ms. Gina Paroline
Get free access now!
Simply fill out the form below to receive free access to tools and restricted content.