Technical Sales Representative (Material Characterisation) (f/m/x)
Anton Paar Singapore Pte Ltd | Singapore, Bukit Batok Crescent
Direct Reporting Line: Sales Manager
We are one of the world leaders in laboratory instrumentation and services and have a new vacancy for a Sales Engineer responsible for rheology, particle characterisation and mechanical surface characterisation instrumentation based in Singapore.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible for the support of current customers and also develop new businesses for his/her territory. The successful candidate will join a dynamic and motivated team.
• Management of existing customers and generation of new accounts through prospecting, lead generation and follow up.
• Effective territory management with direct responsibility for sales projects and negotiations.
• Support the development of customer applications.
• Participation at conferences and exhibitions.
• Support the development of marketing communications with customers.
• Visiting customers regularly to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations and follow up on sales opportunities.
• Suitable candidates should hold a degree in chemistry, physics, life science or related technical discipline.
• At least three years’ experience of successfully selling analytical instruments. Materials characterisation sales experience would be an advantage but full training will be provided.
• Strong communication and negotiation skills. • Ability to effectively communicate with laboratory managers, professors, PhD level scientists and technicians.
• Tenacity and persistence to keep trying in new business development is essential.
• Resourceful, self-motivated, able to work independently and as part of the team.
• To periodically update and to maintain any project progress and/or activities in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
• Availability to travel occasionally overseas for training and business meetings.
We offer you:
• Base salary plus attractive commission scheme.
• A competitive package of benefits.
• Potential for growth within a dynamic company.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>