Field Service Engineer
Anton Paar Singapore Pte Ltd | Singapore, Bukit Batok Crescent
The Field Service Engineer provides on-site service including preventative maintenance, calibration, installation, and training across all product lines. The position is also responsible for providing scientific and/or technical assistance to customers as well as identifying and forwarding sales opportunities.
- Providing technical support to customers via telephone and email.
- Performing on-site troubleshooting, service and repairs.
- Evaluating malfunctioning instruments and preparing estimates for the cost of repair.
- Coordinating and performing onsite repairs and preventive maintenances according to established procedures and standards.
- Selling maintenance contracts to customers.
- Performing factory calibrations (ISO 17025, if required).
- Creating and maintaining Service reports in the CRM.
- Ensuring that all necessary personal service tools for the performance of a service are valid and up to date in terms of condition and calibration needs.
- Interfacing with cross functional work teams such as applications, customer support/services, product management, manufacturing and marketing/sales
- Provide on-site training to the customers
- Completing administrative tasks associated with the CRM Service module as to log all Support Ticket and Service Orders in the CRM Service.
- Taking responsibility for personal warehouse / stock.
- Forwarding sales opportunities to Sales Representatives when instruments need to be replaced.
- Attending all necessary Anton Paar service trainings for the relevant product lines.
General responsibility within the Service team
- Regular telephone duty according to the internal schedule.
- Graduate or diploma in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Two to Three years’ experience in Hardware support or repair work.
- Two or more years in customer facing role.
- High technical and analytical problem solving skills.
- Independent and good organizational skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Fluency in English
- Must maintain a current and valid driver’s license
- Anton Paar systems to be used:
- SAP ERP
- SAP CRM
- Lotus Notes
We offer you:
- Anton Paar Singapore offers you a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and growing company and service organisation. We offer a competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>