Sales Engineer, Analytical & Synthetic Chemistry - North UK
Anton Paar Ltd | St. Albans, United Kingdom
Anton Paar is a leader in the development of microwave instruments for sample preparation and synthesis for both research and industrial applications. We have a new vacancy for a sales engineer responsible for these products in the north of the UK. The Sales Engineer will be responsible for the management of current customers and new business development throughout the territory. The successful candidate will join a motivated, international team.
- Management of existing customers and generation of new accounts through prospecting, lead generation and follow up.
- Effective territory management in a broad base of industries and applications.
- Direct responsibility for sales negotiations and handling of sales projects.
- Support the development of customer applications.
- Participation at conferences and exhibitions.
- Support the development of marketing communications with customers.
- Visiting customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations and train customers on the correct use of their equipment.
- Suitable candidates should hold a degree (or equivalent) in chemistry, physics or related discipline.
- At least two years of experience of successfully selling analytical instruments. Microwave technology sales experience would be an advantage but full training will be provided.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Ability to effectively communicate with laboratory managers, professors, PhD level scientists and technicians.
- Availability to travel throughout the UK and occasionally overseas for training and business meetings.
- Centrally located in the north of the UK within easy access to main road network.
- Base salary plus attractive commissions.
- A competitive package of benefits.
- Company car.
- Company laptop and mobile phone.
- Potential for growth within a dynamic company.
Termin rozpoczęcia pracy:
- Promocja, zakupy i sprzedaż