Product specialist - Analytical & Synthetic Chemistry
Anton Paar Brasil | São Paulo, SP
Anton Paar Brasil, subsidiary of Anton Paar GmbH, one of the world leaders in lab instrumentation and services, has an immediate opportunity available for Product Specialist to work with Microwaves for Synthesis, Microwaves for sample preparation, Raman technologies and others.
The Product Specialist applies scientific knowledge and principles to provide in-depth training and assistance to Anton Paar sales staff and customers on the proper use and installation of highly complex measuring and laboratory instruments. The Product Specialist also represents the company as a technical expert with respect to the assigned product line.
- Provides customers and sales staff with technical and application assistance on the proper use of proprietary hardware and software for Analytical & Synthetic Chemistry, including Microwaves for Synthesis, Microwaves for sample preparation, Raman technologies and others.
- Conducts market and competitive analysis from relevant sources such as marketing reports and research, customer visits, publications, conferences, trade shows, and product demonstrations.
- Assists in developing sales aids and promotional materials, such as application notes and reports.
- Researches, writes, and presents technical articles, papers and posters.
- Maintains the highest level of knowledge of company products and services and the underlying scientific and technical principles.
- Prospect and identify new customer leads.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Should possess interpersonal skills with ability to negotiate with other departments as service, logistics and administration.
- Hands on person, with software, hardware and equipment installation skills.
- Ideal candidates will have advanced knowledge of the theoretical and practical application of engineering science and technology.
- Administration skills in order to work correctly with CRM system.
- Bachelor's degree required in chemical engineering, chemistry, physics or related field.
- Master's degree or PhD in chemical engineering, chemistry, physics or related field is a plus.
- 3 years industrial laboratory experience and/or 3 years of experience working in the analytical instrumentation industry preferred.
- Experience working with the pharmaceutical and chemical industries is preferred.
- Experience with sample preparation is preferred.
- Ability to travel as needed, around 50%.
- Live in São Paulo area.
- It is required to submit your CV in English to qualify as a possible candidate.
- Anton Paar Brasil offers a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and rapidly expanding sales and service organization. We offer a competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton organization.
Termin rozpoczęcia pracy:
- Promocja, zakupy i sprzedaż