Anton Paar Ltd. | St Albans UK
Anton Paar, a world leader in laboratory and process instrumentation and services, has a vacancy for a Marketing Manager responsible for planning, implementing and controlling the marketing activities of Anton Paar in the UK and Ireland. Reporting to the Managing Director the Marketing Manager leads a small marketing team with the objective of generating the leads necessary to support the growth of the business.
· Develop and implement marketing plans covering all communication mix elements to increase awareness of our products, strengthen our contact base and support lead generation and conversion.
· Manage target setting, coaching and performance monitoring of the marketing team to improve the effectiveness of our marketing activities.
· Continually improve the quality and size of the CRM database so that we can provide relevant and targeted communications to our customers and prospects.
· Control of marketing expenditure in line with agreed budgets.
· Ensure that Anton Paar Ltd meets the design, branding and quality standards of Group marketing.
· Educated to degree level with professional CIM qualifications.
· At least 3 years’ experience in a B2B marketing role with a good track record of planning and implementing marketing campaigns and managing a CRM database. Knowledge of the scientific instrument market would be a distinct advantage but not essential.
· Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
· Able to lead and motivate a team in order to achieve business objectives.
· Strong team player. Able to forge strong working relationships with others in order to achieve both personal and team success.
· Able to work under pressure with a flexible working attitude and good time management skills.
· IT literate with a good attention to detail.
· Competitive salary plus bonus.
· An attractive package of benefits.
· Company laptop and mobile phone.
· Potential for growth within a dynamic company.
Termin rozpoczęcia pracy:
- Promocja, zakupy i sprzedaż