Field Service Engineer
Anton Paar New Zealand Ltd. | Auckland
Anton Paar New Zealand Limited is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Austrian company Anton Paar GmbH. Anton Paar develops and produces state-of-the-art laboratory and process instrumentation for research and industry. It is the world leader in the measurement of density, concentration and dissolved CO2 and in the field of Rheology.
- Duties include preventive maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of Anton Paar’s electronic measuring devices
- Calibration and electronic adjustments
- Evaluating malfunctioning instruments and preparing estimates (material, labour) for the cost of repair
- Workshop tidiness and inventory management are crucial
- Proficiency in completing administrative tasks associated with field service actions is critical.
- This role is office based and the service work will be carried out off-site or on site
- The position will require some overnight travel in New Zealand/Pacific Islands
The candidate should have the following experience and characteristics:
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- Preferably 3 years’ experience of servicing measuring devices
- Comfortable with working in academic environments (Universities, Research Institutions, etc.)
- Familiarity with working in highly regulated environments in industries like Pharma, Food and Beverage will be highly regarded
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to diagnose problems in complex systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to work independently and responsibly within a team
We offer you:
Anton Paar New Zealand offers you a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and growing company, a competitive package and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization. Thorough product training and support will be provided.
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>