The comparison between penetration and other rheological test values of fresh unworked and worked samples indicates the shear stability of the material.
The grease working machine GWM 5 is suitable for either single or double worker operation.
Benefits at a Glance
- Individual auto-stop setup (max. 999,999 strokes)
- Emergency stop button
- Chucks for the quick connection and release of the cups on the machine base plate
- Stainless steel grease cup
- Grease worker with quick coupling of cup and lid for semi-fluid, slack and semi-solid greases (optional)
- Worker plate with 270 holes, FTM-type (optional)
- The machine works at a speed of 60 strokes per minute.
- An automatic index counter continuously indicates the number of strokes.
This six-digit stroke counter can be preset and will stop the machine automatically.
- The centrally located emergency stop button is easy to reach for both left- and right-handed users.
Customized User Flexibility
- The most popular worker type is a heavy duty cup with screw coupling lid and
51-hole plate according to ASTM D217 etc.
- Another available option is a worker with a quick coupling or 270-hole worker plate according to FTM 791-313.
|Speed||60 strokes per minute|
|Worker||With screw coupling and 51-hole plate|
|Power supply||230 V, 50 Hz/60 Hz or 115 V, 60 Hz, 600 W|
|Dimensions||360 mm x 330 mm x 680 mm (W x D x H)|
|Weight||approx. 42 kg|
JJIS K 2220
Anton Paar Certified Service
- More than 350 manufacturer-certified technical experts worldwide
- Qualified support in your local language
- Protection for your investment throughout its lifecycle
- 3-year warranty