Key Account Manager Petrochemical Industry – Region Asia Pacific (f/m/x)
Anton Paar Malaysia Sdn Bhd | Bandar Sunway, Petaling Jaya, Regional Office APAC
The Regional Key Account Manager for Petrochemical is responsible for the budgeted turnover and the account management programme for key customers in the petrochemical industry within the Asia Pacific region. He is responsible to identify and develop long-lasting and sustainable relationships with 8-10 multinational potential customers in the industry and set actions to meet / excel the budget.
- Responsible to grow the Anton Paar business with the biggest multinational customers in petrochemical industry in respect to possible turnover with Anton Paar products in the region Asia Pacific.
- Identify and develop long-lasting and sustainable relationships with 8-10 multinational potential customers in the industry and set actions to meet / excel the budget.
- Apply strategies to increase market penetration, e.g. sales promotions, trade in programs, obsolescence programs and targeted discount programs for the identified key accounts.
- Get global purchasing contracts with such big key accounts and use all efforts to increase sales with the key accounts under the scope of these global agreements.
- Make sure that the Anton Paar products are on the „Preferred / Approved Supplier Lists“.
- Feedback the relevant requirements and future needs of the key accounts into the R&D and product management organization of Anton Paar.
- Initiate marketing campaigns for his market segment in coordination with the respective product lines and marketing department.
- At least 3 years of experience in technical sales in the petrochemical industry
- Experience in sales of analytical instrumentation and large account management
- Strong verbal / written communication and interpersonal skills, must be fluent in English
- Strong selling, negotiation and customer service skills
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, can do attitude, able to work under own initiative
- Willingness to travel within the region as well as overseas approx. 50% of the working time
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Know how of SAP ERP, CRM would be beneficial
We offer you:
- An interesting, reliable and long-term workplace in a Multi-National Company
- An innovative company culture that promotes technical excellence guaranteeing us the position of technological leader in the global market
- A value-oriented working environment that fosters friendly, supportive cooperation between colleagues and, at the same time, provides room for active involvement and individual responsibility
- A competitive salary and benefits package
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>