Anton Paar Malaysia Sdn Bhd | Bandar Sunway, Subang Jaya
We are looking for a new Application Specialist based in Selangor to provide Application Support to our customer base in Malaysia and Brunei.
Our daily work is very dynamic and requires the “right attitude”, the passion to explore (and to question the status Quo), the persistence to never give-up and the willingness to go the extra mile.
- To perform sample test analysis as proof of concept and/or for paid sample analysis (incl. method development)
- To solve application related issues in a timely and customer-oriented manner (in conjunction with our factory support team)
- To perform the installation and do the commissioning of scientific equipment at customer site and to provide the necessary customer training
- To support the sales team by giving technical presentation, performing product demonstrations as well as when preparing technical documents for tender submissions (pre-sales activities)
- To periodically update and to maintain any support tickets and/or activities in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- To participate / host webinars, workshops, conferences and exhibition
Key Markets: Food & Beverage, Petrochemical, Chemicals, Pharmaceutical & Cosmetics, Agricultural Products (rubber)
Key Technologies: Particle Size & Distribution, Zeta Potential, Physisorption / Chemisorption, Rheometry, Raman Spectroscopy etc.
- Education in Chemistry, Physics or Mechanical Engineering required (PhD or MSc degree)
- At least two (2) years of experience in application support of analytical laboratory
- Strong entrepreneurial mind-set, and MUST possess a can-do & win mentality
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills through all media ▪ Self-motivated, enthusiastic, can do attitude, able to work under own initiative
- Willingness to travel within the region as well as overseas (i.e. product trainings)
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills
- Business level in Bahasa Malaysia and English
We offer you:
- An interesting, reliable and long-term workplace in a Multi-National Company
- An innovative company culture that promotes technical excellence guaranteeing us the position of technological leader in the global market
- A value-oriented working environment that fosters friendly, supportive cooperation between colleagues and, at the same time, provides room for active involvement and individual responsibility
- A competitive salary and benefits package
Find more interesting job openings at Anton Paar here >>