Technical Sales Representative Rheometry, Alberta
Anton Paar Canada | Alberta
Anton Paar Canada, one of the world leaders in Scientific Instrumentation and services, has an immediate opportunity available for a Technical Sales Representative for its Rheometry instruments.
This position will be based out of Alberta.
- The Technical Sales Representative will be responsible for direct sales of Anton Paar Scientific Instruments such as rheometers and particle analyzers.
- Primary responsibilities include both the effective management of existing customer accounts as well as the generation of new accounts through active prospecting, lead follow up and direct sales of laboratory instrumentation used in a wide range of industries.
- The Technical Sales Representative visits customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations, installations and train customers on the correct use of their equipment.
- The successful candidate must have strong written and oral communication skills and must be capable of communicating equally well with Ph.D. level scientists and QC technicians.
- The ability to work independently from home office and a strong commitment to customer satisfaction are essential for success.
- Frequent overnight travel is required.
- Knowledge of the theoretical and practical application of engineering, science and technology are a must.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required.
- Exceptional customer service skills in English are crucial.
- The ability to lift up to 25kg regularly or occasionally up to 40kg
- The ability to drive/fly safely for up to 8hrs consecutively
- The ability to carry luggage and/or tools safely over uneven terrain or in confined spaces
- The ability to completey extend the arms with a charge of up to 3kg
- The ability to wear necessary personal protective gear correctly for extended periods of time
- The ability to kneel and crawl in confined spaces
The preferred candidate will possess a B.S. degree in mechanical-, chemical- engineering, physics or a similar technical field and at least 3 years’ experience preferably in technical sales of scientific instrumentation.
We offer you:
Anton Paar Canada offers a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and rapidly expanding company. We offer a highly competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization.
- Marketing / Purchasing / Sales