Service Specialist - Rheology & Material Characterisation
Anton Paar India | Mumbai
Anton Paar is one of the world leaders in laboratory and process equipment and services.
- Service Engineers are responsible for service, maintenance and calibration of the established Anton Paar ranges of advanced instrumentation. This encompasses providing telephone support to customers, preparing cost estimates for customers, testing, servicing, and troubleshooting Anton Paar equipment at customer site, performing installations, calibrations, preventive maintenance, as well as active sale of service products and maintenance contracts.
- The successful candidate should have a proven track record in instrument service and maintenance of at least 4 years and a solid technical education in a relevant field.
- Ability to work independently and responsibly within a wider team of technical engineers
- High commitment to customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel throughout India
- Co-operation with colleagues in other Anton Paar India offices and Anton Paar group companies
We offer you:
- We offer a competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization.
- Technical Support