Area Sales Manager – Process Instrumentation
Anton Paar India | Mumbai
Anton Paar India Pvt. Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Austrian company Anton Paar GmbH. Anton Paar develops and produces state-of-the-art laboratory and process instrumentation for research and industry. It is the world leader in the measurement of density, concentration and CO2 and in the field of Rheology.
Job responsibilities will be:
- Developing and Managing direct sales and sales channels in the designated territories to achieve and exceed the agreed sales budget
- Generating Sales opportunities and visiting customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations and train customers on the correct use of their equipment
- Discussing and closing purchase orders with customers
- Serving as the primary customer contact for technical and business issues for the territories assigned
- Communicating new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate company staff
- Preparing and implementing action plans and schedules like power weeks to identify specific target markets and to build contacts
- Participating and assisting in organization of marketing events such as seminars, trade shows, and exhibitions
- Regular follow-up with customers for all order related activities to ensure rapid closure of orders, like payments, C-forms, road permits, etc.
The candidate should provide:
- A proven track record in instrument sales for at least 6 years
- Ability to work independently and responsibly
- High commitment to customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills
- Willingness to travel throughout India
We offer you:
We offer a competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization.
- Marketing / Purchasing / Sales