The workshop is aimed at those who are either new to rheology or those that have been involved for some time and would like to learn more about this fascinating subject. The workshop will involve seminars covering both theoretical and practical aspects of rheology as well as practical and informal sessions.
Our aim is that by the time you leave the rheology workshop you will be able to :
- Understand the basic theory associated with rheology.
- Design meaningful experiments to characterise your materials.
- Appreciate the potential problems and pitfalls in making a measurement.
- Interpret the resulting data.
Delegates will also receive a copy of the “Applied Rheology“ book which is a practical guide to rheology written by our colleague Dr. Thomas Mezger.
- Day delegate rate (incl. course, book, lunches + coffee/tea) £449 +vat
- 24 hour delegate rate (as above plus evening meal on 27th and 28th November 2018 plus 2 nights accommodation) £669 +vat
2018-11-28, 09:00 - 2018-11-29, 16:30
Lugar: St Albans, United Kingdom , Anton Paar Ltd. St Albans
Instructor: Dr. Christopher Giehl
Fin de inscripción: 2018-11-12
Persona de contacto e inscripción:
Anton Paar Ltd UK
Tel.: +44 1992 514730