Welcome to New Viscometry 4 - Be compliant: Bias-corrected D445 results with SVM
In this webinar, we would like to introduce you to the viscosity standard test method ASTM D7042, explain the concept of precision and bias, and talk about bias-statements and how they are formulated. Learning more on SVM enables you to enjoy all the benefits of D7042 while reporting bias-corrected D445 results.
You will get insights into:
- The theory behind precision and bias
- How bias statements are determined
- How to set up and perform a measurement giving you bias-corrected D445 results while enjoying all the benefits of SVM
- Laboratory managers and supervisors, production managers, laboratory technicians
- Quality assurance personnel, quality consultants, compliance managers, regulatory affair managers, auditors
- Managers and scientists from analytical development and quality control laboratories
- Managers and scientists working in R&D laboratories
Instructor: Dr. Nikolaus Turrini
Nikolaus Turrini obtained his PhD in Chemistry from the University of Graz, with a focus in the field of organic and bioorganic chemistry. Following a post-doctoral fellowship in Environmental Metallomics he joined Anton Paar in January 2018 and currently works as product manager in the viscometry department.
¡Obtenga acceso gratis ahora!
Simplemente complete el formulario a continuación para recibir acceso gratuito a herramientas y contenido restringido.