Service Engineer for Analytical Instruments
Anton Paar Korea Ltd. | Seoul
In this role, you will be responsible for the service of Anton Paar Korea´s customer base active in multiple industries. Your primary responsibilities will be in the field of Material and Surface Characterization.
- Provide technical support to customers via telephone and/or email
- Investigates, interprets and diagnoses scientific instrumentation
- Conducts technical repairs, calibrations and maintenance of instruments
- Provides on-site support for customers, when needed
- Maintains proper and correct records of parts and supplies used and related business expenses
- Ensures 100% customer satisfaction.
- Duties also include performing preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and calibration activities.
- Additional administrative responsibilities include CRM management and administrative tasks associated with field service actions.
- Frequent travel will be required.
- Knowledge of the theoretical and practical application of engineering, science and technology
- Degree required in electrical, mechanical or chemical engineering, physics or related field
- Minimum 2 years' experience in troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining complex analytical instruments
- Skills in using electronic schematics, electronic testing equipment and repair tools
- Analytical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Fluency in Korean and English.
- Must maintain a current and valid driver's license.
Anton Paar offers you a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and growing company and service organization. We offer a highly competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization.