Anton Paar 채용 정보
여기서 Anton Paar 최신 채용 공고를 확인하십시오!
뛰어난 직원들은 회사를 발전시킵니다. 회사에서 오래 일하는 직원들, 그리고 일과 개인 생활의 건강한 균형은 당사 업무 환경의 바탕이 되는 필수 요소입니다. Anton Paar에서 독립심과 자율성은 팀워크, 정확성 및 헌신만큼 중요합니다. Anton Paar는 국제 무대에서 흥미로운 도전을 찾고 계신 분들의 입사 지원서를 기다리고 있습니다.
Service Engineer for Analytical Instruments
Anton Paar Korea Ltd. | Seoul
In this role, you will be responsible for the service of Anton Paar Korea´s customer base active in multiple industries. Your primary responsibilities will be in the field of Material and Surface Characterization.
- Provide technical support to customers via telephone and/or email
- Investigates, interprets and diagnoses scientific instrumentation
- Conducts technical repairs, calibrations and maintenance of instruments
- Provides on-site support for customers, when needed
- Maintains proper and correct records of parts and supplies used and related business expenses
- Ensures 100% customer satisfaction.
- Duties also include performing preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and calibration activities.
- Additional administrative responsibilities include CRM management and administrative tasks associated with field service actions.
- Frequent travel will be required.
- Knowledge of the theoretical and practical application of engineering, science and technology
- Degree required in electrical, mechanical or chemical engineering, physics or related field
- Minimum 2 years' experience in troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining complex analytical instruments
- Skills in using electronic schematics, electronic testing equipment and repair tools
- Analytical problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Fluency in Korean and English.
- Must maintain a current and valid driver's license.
Anton Paar offers you a unique and rewarding position within an innovative and growing company and service organization. We offer a highly competitive salary, an outstanding benefits package and an opportunity for professional growth within the Anton Paar organization.